- Hash Table implementation: implemented a Hash Table in Go while revisiting some CS concepts (Reviewed by Ben Hoyt)
- Game Boy Emulator: recently took a huge interest in Emulator Development. This project is my second attempt at trying to create an emulator for the Game Boy familiy of consoles. This one is developed in Rust, and a huge part of the code is a debugger for the GB CPU instructions.
- CHIP 8 Emulator: first implementation of an Emulator (in Rust) of the popular Hello World of Emulators.
- 7DRL Game: after reading about the 7DRL challenges and playing a lot of Roguelike Games in itch.io, I decided to run a self-imposed challenge of creating this game in 7 days. I wrote a blog post about my experience and also published the game on itch.io.
- Terraform Cloud Foundry provider Docker Image: while struggling with setting up pipelines that would deploy Terraform scripts using the Community Cloud Foundry provider, I created this docker image to be used in CI/CDs. Since in my current job we use SAP’s Piper library for all pipelines, the examples show how to use the image in a Piper environment. But theoretically it should work in any CI/CD.
- Node Versioning: after having many performance problems on my
zshinitialization due to
nvmcalls, I wrote my own minimalistic node version manager. I wrote about it here. Fun fact: 3 years later I still use my own homebrew version.
- ps clone: while learning more about Linux and Ruby I wrote a clone to the UNIX
pscommand. It was the content of my very first blog post and the only time I got to Hacker New’s front page.